Fall 2019 Retreat!
Harriet & Alice is proud to offer a knitting retreat to foster crafting and connecting in a relaxing and supportive environment where all are welcome. Come discover the beauty and immeasurable potential of a community of knitters coming together.
Please join us for a special 3-day weekend knitting escape this Fall! We will be welcoming knitters, crocheters & spinners back to the beautiful Heartwood Retreat Center in Trego, Wisconsin October 25-27, 2018. The retreat includes exclusive Blue Sky Fibers’ swag bags, technique class, wilderness hike, expert knitting support, fashion show, raffle drawings, a Pop-up Shop hosted by Harriet & Alice, engaging social hour and much more.
WHERE: Heartwood Conference & Retreat Center
N10884 Hoinville Rd, Trego, WI 54888(Two hour drive from Twin Cities) www.heartwoodconferencecenter.com
WHEN: Friday, October 25 through Sunday, October 27.
MEALS: Friday Dinner, Saturday Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner, Sunday Breakfast An additional $10 charge for special requests will apply (Veagan, Gluten free, etc)
PRICE: Standard Guest Rooms - $239 Double Occupancy or $339 Single Occupancy
REGISTER TODAY: https://shop.harrietandalice.com/
SouthWest Yarn Quest
Thanks for another GREAT Event! Watch for next years dates
A fun Road Trip and Scavenger Hunt. Bring your friends and go on a Road Trip of fun.
Donation of School Supplies
We will be donating school supplies locally at each shop, so bring some with you as you go on your Quest for Prizes and Yarn!
SouthWest Yarn Quest Rules
1. Drive Safe - Safety First
2. One Scavenger Hunt Bag per Participant
3. Pick-up Scavenger Hunt Bag at first Shop
4. Participate in as many items on the Scavenger Hunt List as you like.
5. Each Shop will provide you with a free pattern to compliment our custom dyed yarn.
6. Each shop will have a custom dyed yarn while supplies last.
7. Have mobile phone photos ready prior to getting into line at each shop to have them verified this will keep the verification process going smoothly.
8.Each participant must have their own photos, receipts, signatures - not 1 per car.
9. You may share photos with each other and they will qualify but each person must have their own.
10. Each shop will verify items with an official shop "stamp". Verification of SW YarnQuest items will happen only during the official dates.
11. You must turn in your Scavenger Hunt List at the last shop visited to be entered in Grand Prize drawing.
12. The Grand Prize Drawing will be held on Monday after the Quest.
13. SW YarnQuest Grand Prize consists of 1-$25 gift certificate to each of the 5 participating shops.
14. Shop personnel are not eligible to win prizes.
15. No purchase necessary to receive patterns.
16. Supplies of the SW Yarn Quest Enamel pin are limited quantity and only available to those who visit each of the 5 participating shops and have their SW YarnQuest Scavenger Hunt List verified at each of the 5 shops.
Prize Entry Qualifications:
1. Complete 20 verified items on the SW YarnQuest Scavenger Hunt list and receive 2 entries into the Grand Prize Drawing
2. Complete 15 verified items on the SW YarnQuest Scavenger Hunt list and receive 1 entry into the Grand Prize Drawing
3. Visit all 5 shops in the SW YarnQuest and receive a collectable SW YarnQuest enamel pin - Must have 5 shop stamps on your list (While Supplies Last)
Three Rivers Fibershed Events
Throughout the fall we will be hosting producers from the Three Rivers Fibershed. We hope you can join us in supporting our local producers.